Made in the USA. Maintenance-free for up to 10 years before filter media replacement.
Exclusive water filtration product of the 2011 New American Showcase Home and International Builders' Show. Showcased by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), HGTV, NextGen, DPHA, and more. Available in over 700 Kitchen & Bath Showrooms in the United States.
WHO IS THIS UNIT FOR?
Any home with a
3/4" to 1" water
• Moderate to high water hardness (up to 500 mg/l or 30 grains).
• Continuous flow rates up to 15gpm.
• City water or well water*
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES & BENEFITS?
• The Standard in Central Water: The EWS-1354 is the standard, #1 unit sold that is designed to filter all your water throughout your home and to assist with the problems associated with water hardness (naturally present calcium and magnesium minerals).
• Healthier Home & Lifestyle: EWS protects you and your family from chlorine and chemicals. Enjoy chlorine-free, healthy, filtered water for your entire home or facility – safe for all uses, including drinking, bathing/showering, pets, plants, pools, spas and plumbing . Safely removes chlorine and chemicals, resulting in healthier water for skin, hair and body.
• Easy to Install & Use: Installs easily like a water heater at the main water supply line to your home. No need for any plumbing "loops" or bypasses needed (these are used to prevent drinking taps, pools, and plants from using salt softened water). Maintenance-free for up to 10 years. Automatic backwash prevents bacterial build-up and provides a continuously renewed surface area for filtration (plus, the drain/backwash water is completely safe and can be used for plants and gardening ). Maintains the flow rate and pressure you are used to. Complete installation information comes with every unit and is available online.
• The Highest Quality Available: Sixty-five (65) pounds or 2.5 cu.ft. of medical high-grade granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration media removes chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, lead, and other volatile organic compounds (VOC's), creating a healthy environment and improving the taste, clarity and odor of all your water. In use worldwide by children's hospitals, medical centers, health and fitness centers, high-end hotels, and personal homes.
• Environmentally-Friendly & Cost-Effective: EWS is the environmentally-friendly, maintenance-free choice to filter and condition your water — no salts, no chemicals, no corrosive softeners, no brine discharge, no gimmicks . Replace expensive and wasteful bottled water with the healthy, filtered EWS water from every sink in your home. The tank and parts are recyclable and the filtration media is biodegradable. The advanced digital valve head requires an ordinary electric outlet and consumes only the power of a doorbell.
• Protect Your Home & Appliances: EWS filtration and conditioning protects all of your kitchen and bath products and appliances from the ravages of chlorine, chloramines, and volatile organic ompounds (VOCs) which harm fixtures, finishes, surfaces, connections, internal parts – and you.
• Inhibit Water Hardness without Salt Softening: EWS units help to solve problems associated with hard water (up to 30 grains) without the disadvantages of softening, salts, and chemicals. Prevents and inhibits scale build-up in pipes and water heaters, and makes it easier to wipe off and clean up water spotting . Use less soaps and detergent and protect the warranty on your home's appliances .
*Well Water Warning: Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).
Water Hardness Caution: Physical conditioning can have a limited effectiveness with water hardness up to 500mg/l or 30 grains and greater. Similar to issues with softeners and ion-exchange, conditioning can be adversly effected by abnormal levels of pH, alkalinity, and/or silica. Please consult with your sales associate or EWS, Inc. to establish proper aesthetic expectations, helpful household hints, or a combination of product and your best alternatives.
Note: Any EWS unit can be combined with EWS softeners (hot-side only) and/or additional EWS sink filtration product based on customer preference or local water conditions.